Wednesday 16 March 2016

95. Unto the anvil! Salamaners part 1.

So while I am still stuck in the indecisiveness of Imperial Knight painting, and the slow crawl to having all of my Sisters infantry base coated (haven't even begun the tanks either) I needed to something to fill my hobby time.

Time for the resurrection of my original 40k army; The Space Marines.
For years I'd left them to one side, not sure what to do with them.
A few year ago, I decided upon Salamanders to Collect, with another Space MArine army (The Marines Malevolent) being used as a 'house army' for visiting players.

These projects have languished in obscurity... untouched, and unloved.... but slowly gathering resources for a time when they would finally resurface.
That time has come!

Resurrected from the ashes of Space Marine armies past, this is a project based around re purposing my old Space Marine army.
breaking it down and building it back up better than before.

med_gallery_33843_6479_175025.jpg

med_gallery_33843_6479_110769.jpg

This was a concept model, using bits form various kits, including forge world  and spell crow stuff.
I've since done quite a lot more, and will post about those soon.

Here's the production line shot.

med_gallery_33843_6479_107206.jpg

You can make out a few more models here and there... I'll post some more of them soon if I don't get the urge to paint the knight!

Anyway, until then, stay classy Underhivers!

-DH-



No comments:

Post a Comment